What you need to know about this tasman bag
- The bag is designed and hand made by Astrid Stoltenborg In Utrecht, the Netherlands
- The bronze tasman is designed and modelled by Astrid Stoltenborg and is cast in bronze
- The bronze sculptured Tasman holds and keeps the bag together; the whole design being based on Tasman “keeping things together “.
- In general , there are many posibilities of storage within the bag itself.
what you could put in there
- your phone, passport and wallet in the separate zipper compartment
- your (credit) card or your OV-chip card in the card compartment
- all kinds small things; coins, keys, screws, pills in the small compartment behind the card compartment
- a waterbottle
- if you really like it organized you can purchase in the “hang-in-there” section and buy for example the key cord or an extra zipper compartment, so you can always find your keys or other things.
- The outside is made out of leather
- The inside is made out of cork fabric, meaning real cork glued on a backing linen
- The inside of the smaller compartments is made with organic black cotton
- The zippers are from YKK
- Glue, sticky tape, linen tape for strengthening are also used
- Yarn serafil 40 is used
- For strengthening the bottom a piece of texon is used, a paper-cellose material.
return the bag
If the bag is not what you expected you can send it back to Tasman.