What you need to know about this tasman bag
- it is designed and made by Astrid Stoltenborg
- the bronze Tasman keeps the bag togehter; the whole design is based on Tasman keeping things together also in a more general way.
what you could put in there
- a waterbottle, yes it fits!
- your wallet
- offcourse your phone; maybe even try to keep it there more often
- in the small tasman compartment you can place your (credit) card or your OV-chip card for the dutchies:-)
- in the compartment behind the card compartment you can put all kind small things; coins, keys, screws, pills….
- if you are really organized you can shop in hang-in-there and buy for example the key cord, so you can always find your keys
- the outside is made out of real bullskin leather
- This specific bag is made out of leather which is called rhubarb leather. It a tanned with the use of rhubarb
- the leather is very soft and you need to be carefull with stains because it is only analine dyed
- The inside is made out of cork fabric, meaning real cork glued on a backing linnen
- the inside of the smaller compartments is made with organic black cotton
- the zipper are from YKK
- also used is glue, sticky tape, linnen tape for strengthening
- and for the yarn serafil 40 is used
- for stenghtening the bottom a piece of snappap is used, a paper-cellose material
- width 25cm x height 15,4cm x depth 5,4cm
- strap can be adjusted maximum lenght150cm
return the bag
If the bag is not what you expected you can send it back to Tasman.